As a mature single, are you at a point now, later in life, when you want to find your soulmate?
- You’re divorced, widowed or never married and don’t want to grow old alone,
- You’ve either never experienced true love in a healthy, romantic relationship and want it now, or
- You HAVE had a great loving relationship in the past and want it again.
But you may be hesitant to dive right in. After all, it’s probably been a number of years (maybe even decades) since you dated seriously. You may have no idea how dating works today.
Think about it. If you were young the last time you dated, you probably didn’t actually prepare to date smart. You just dated and hoped for the best. If you’re like we were, you made a lot of mistakes, chose the wrong kinds of people, made poor decisions.
What if you could sort of turn back the clock and try again, but do it right?
Want to Find Your Soulmate? These Things May Be Holding You Back
Maybe you have been dating lately, but with no success. You’re getting frustrated and think you may be doing it all wrong.
No matter what brings you to this point, are things swirling around in your thoughts, making you either reluctant to start dating at all, or think you need help dating smarter and better? How long will you keep letting these things hold you back?
Are any of these things keeping you from finding your soulmate?
- You lost your beloved partner recently (or years ago), and you don’t think you could possibly find someone as good as them.
- You went through a difficult divorce that left you reeling and wonder if it’s possible to have a happily-ever-after relationship.
- You’ve started and ended too many unsatisfactory relationships and wonder if you even know how to be in a good one.
- The very thought of getting back into the dating game later in life stresses you out.
- You don’t know where to start and what to expect with dating.
- You’re fearful about using online dating sites for a number of reasons like safety and dealing with scammers, players and other unsavory types.
- You don’t know how to best use dating sites/apps.
- You’re not sure what a soulmate is, but you think you want to find one.
- You wonder what’s the best way to find your soulmate.
- You don’t think you know what true love looks and feels like.
- You’re worried about making a good impression on your first date.
- You can’t imagine how to get through a first date. What will you talk about? And you’re worried about embarrassing yourself.
- You don’t know when to have that all-important first kiss.
- What about sex? When should you have sex for the first time?
- You don’t know who should pay for the first date and subsequent dates.
- You’re afraid of the rejection that often comes with dating.
Turn to the Instructions to Find Your Soulmate
As with most problems, it’s best to turn to the instructions for solutions, if you have any. Start by learning how to best prepare to date smart.
We’ve written the dating instruction book and system you’ve been looking for, The Mature Dating Game Plan – The Low-Stress Way to Find Your Soulmate After Divorce or Loss Without Getting Played
Why we created this mature dating system to find your soulmate
We’ve had many of the same dating problems and challenges you are experiencing. But we came out on the other side with a better understanding of how to prepare to date and actually date smart later in life. We’re sharing our lessons learned with you in this ebook.
But it didn’t just happen. We both took time to prepare and reflect inward before setting out on dates. We each took time to learn about ourselves and who would be right for us. Some luck was involved in our meeting each other, but we may not have seen each other as soulmates without having done the prep work.
We want to help you make as few mistakes as possible as you navigate your way through dating. And we want you to understand the other gender’s perspective, so we’ve included chapters written by each of us.
We share our own personal dating and relationship stories in the book, including dating each other. But we’ve gone further. We also both did extensive research for the book, and we’ve cited dozens of experts who offer their advice on dating and relationships. Our stories and the experts’ input provide you deep insights into how dating and relationships work . . . and don’t work.
We’ve also included a list and URLs for these references at the end of the book, so you can refer to them for further advice.
Look below to see how you can save $20 on your purchase of the Mature Dating Game Plan.
How Our Mature Dating Game Plan Will Help You Find Your Soulmate
With 23 chapters and more than 150 pages, our “Game Plan” ebook is a dating system loaded with the kind of tips, strategies and advice anyone dating later in life needs:
✅ Both Daisy’s and Cosmo’s take on the ups and downs of dating later in life:
- Slogging through the dating game as a mature single woman
- Why finding true love later in life is better
✅ Navigating dating and sex during the pandemic
- Even though the Covid risk is much lower than in the early days of the pandemic, it’s still wise to take precautions.
✅ 4 chapters devoted to helping you determine whether you’re ready to date and let love in:
- How to tell when you’re really ready for dating
- Reasons you’re NOT ready for a soulmate
- How to actually find your soulmate and attract him or her to you
- How to adopt the right mindset
✅ Our “Road Map for Smart, Successful Dating” that takes you through the actual steps you need to take to find your soulmate:
- Look inward and know yourself better
- Determine what kind of person your soulmate is
- Write an online dating profile that attracts people to you
- Where to meet mature singles who are looking for people like you
- Get ready to go on dates and navigate those initial dates
- Know if you’ve found your soulmate
✅ 7 chapters on first dates and sex:
- Daisy’s worst first date story and how she turned around another bad first date
- Should you use Google to investigate your dates?
- How to calm your nerves before first dates
- 11 dumb things men do on first dates, but shouldn’t
- Turn first dates into more dates
- Should you have sex on the first date?
- What women really want and need with sex
You’ll even get to see Daisy’s actual workbook entries on determining who her ideal partner is, which led her to find Cosmo.
Here’s What Our Mature Dating Game Plan Will Do For You
Speaking of workbooks, one of the great things about our dating game plan is that it includes a comprehensive workbook, based on Daisy’s successful dating strategy. It will take you through the important steps, and help you customize your game plan based on your own personal preferences and needs.
You’ll also get a handy checklist to refer to as you plan your own dating life.
Our ebook will arm you with all you’ll need to:
- Identify the things about you that will attract your soulmate to you.
- Determine what you really need and want in a relationship.
- Get your head on straight and know just what kind of person your soulmate is.
- Communicate to friends, family and others, and on dating sites, what you’re looking for.
- Learn to navigate the dating game safely, successfully, with minimal stress, and without getting played.
- Lead you to your soulmate.
[By the way; don’t be turned off to this ebook if you’re NOT seeking a soulmate. Even if you’re only interested in casual dating, finding a companion or quick sexual hookups, our ebook will be immensely helpful. We cover a lot of bases here.]
With your purchase, you will receive our 3-part Mature Dating Game Plan to Find Your Soulmate
✅ The 157 page ebook with the chapters outlined above, including our unique proven “Road Map for Smart, Successful Dating”
✅ A comprehensive workbook with dozens of questions and exercises, corresponding to the “Road Map” section of the ebook
✅ A handy 3-page checklist to refer to as you navigate your dating life
Special Offer − Save $20 on Your Purchase !!!
We’ve also written a companion ebook to the Mature Dating Game Plan:
Mature Dating Challenges – Problems and Road Blocks That Can Keep You From Finding Your Soulmate Later in Life
We are so sure that your dating life will be improved by using our Mature Dating Game Plan, that we offer a 100% money back guarantee. If this product doesn’t meet your expectations, just contact us within 30 days of your purchase and we will send you a full refund. No questions asked.
Your order is placed through a secure server. Your payment is made through PayPal. You can choose to pay by using a credit card, your PayPal account (if you have one) or bank account. You do not need a PayPal account for your purchase.
Once you make the purchase, you’ll automatically be sent an email with link(s) to the PDF download(s). PLEASE NOTE: Check your email spam folder if you don’t see the email in your inbox.
Most systems will automatically open the file in Adobe Reader or another PDF reader, but if that doesn’t happen, you may need to download the (free) Adobe Reader. When you open the PDF file, you can adjust the screen view and size for easiest reading. And, you can print out the PDF file, if you wish.