What are the odds that your significant other will break up with you if you don’t get them a Valentine’s Day gift? You might find the answer a bit shocking.
The infographic below illustrates 14 Valentine’s Day facts and trivia you might not know about, including the answer to the above question.
If you’re going out on a special date or to a party on this day of romance, you could sprinkle some of these Valentine’s Day trivia questions into your conversation.
- For example, do you know who started this romantic holiday and when?
- Who started the tradition of a box of chocolates for Valentine’s Day? (And no, it’s not Forrest Gump.)
- How much chocolate is purchased for Valentine’s Day?
- Who spends more on Valentine’s Day, men or women?
- How many people propose to each other on Valentine’s Day?
- How many people do NOT celebrate this romantic holiday? (If you’re not celebrating, this one Valentine’s Day fact will be a lot of consolation. You’re not alone!)
The answer to these and other questions are all on the Valentine’s Day Facts infographic below, courtesy of the folks at Maiden Stride.
And if you need a bit more inspiration for that romantic Valentine’s Day dinner, check out these related articles.
25 Best True Love Quotes for Valentine’s Day to Inspire, Amuse, and Open Your Heart.
Mature Dating: How To Deal with Valentine’s Day in a Brand New Relationship
Do you have some interesting Valentine’s Day facts or trivia? Or a funny Valentine’s day story? Share it with us in the comments below!
Leave a Reply